November 26, 2011

Injuries Plague Buffalo Sabres

I haven't written anything in a while. I have a few reasons why: college applications, a team that can't win, and a team that can't stay healthy. Mainly the last one. It's really starting to get pathetic. Just for the fun of it, here's the list:

Tyler Ennis (63), Ryan Miller (30), Mike Weber (6), Brad Boyes (22), Patrick Kaleta (36), Cody McCormick (8), Robyn Regehr (24), Tyler Myers (57). And now Mike Harrington of the Buffalo News is reporting an as of yet un-named forward is out as well. That's 9 injuries. That's 9 Amerks playing for the Sabres.

It's getting to be pathetic. How can there possibly be this many injuries? It scares me to see this, I'm not sure if there are many players available for us to call up anymore. Watching the game tonight, the team might as well be wearing the Red, White, and Blue instead of the Blue and Gold. That would probably be more fitting considering who will be on the ice.

I don't have much else to write. We're looking horrible down there on the ice right now, but I can't exactly critique them for the way they're playing right now because it's not the Sabres, it's the Rochester Americans. So I've only got three things to say:

1.      Shanahan declares open season on goaltenders.

2.      I love Nathan Gerbe's play, good to see someone getting physical.

3.      Let's go Amerks!

~Adam Singh
Follow on twitter: TyMyers57
A.Singh.Advocate@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment